Thursday, August 28, 2008

Assorted Comments

Well! I mentioned this great pizza place in Brooklyn a few entries ago, and I was asked about other places I possibly may go for that stuff. So to answer those who have been responding...which I appreciate...I do not go to ANY chain pizza place. With all the family owned places in Brooklyn who have had these places for years, there is no way I would go to Pizza Hut, Dominoes(YECCH!!!!) Papa Johns or wherever.
I also don't do Murder Burgers....White Castle for those who may not know....or most fast food burger joints. Once in a while I may have Wendy's, but that is it.

Just a quick football note. Bless their little hearts, the Jets won't charge the upper tier people those PSL's(personal seat licenses)for the new stadium. I feel bad (seriously) for those who have to pay them, but it is a crock of shit. It is legalized extortion plain and simple. But with all that, I am looking forward to see my fellow tailgaters on Sept 14th for the 1st home game. The first game of the season should be real intersting. Jets/Miami in Miami. Favre vs Pennington. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

O Face said...

Wendy I'm home.
Thanks Smoke-ith one. I love those family run joints too but there aren't many in the Jersey Shore area. But that's ok, my old lady keeps telling me to drop some weight. Maybe I'll just drop her, Ya feel me Smokey ? I'm just kidding, I love dat Ho. She's my Ho, word is bond. So Smokester are you hizzitched ? I bet you have mad girlie girls lining up for some of that smoked meat. Probably a few chicken heads too ! Nothing wrong with dat. Get your nut on dude.
I feel ya 'bout those PSL's. That's some ill shit right there. At least I won't have to pay either. Now I's can get my drink on. Colt 45 in the house !!!!
I feel bad for the Chad. He's gonna get all sorts of jacked up come opening day. J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets --- stay chill Smoke Man.
O Face out.