Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm still here.

Hello out there. I know I haven't kept up with the blog, but being out of work for 21 months sucks and I really haven't been in the mood, but I figured it is time to re-appear. First on the agenda is the Mets, pretty good first half, but as usual starts the second half being swept by the Braves. They better not go south. They have the stuff to keep it going. On a better note, I saw Furthur at MCU Park in Coney Island last night with some good friends. Just a great show. Weather was good and there were other things to make the show enjoyable!! Here is the setlsit: 07/14/12 (Sat) MCU Park - Coney Island, NY Set 1: Shakedown Street, Alligator > Good Lovin', When I Paint My Masterpiece, Mountain Song > Dear Mr. Fantasy, Sugar Magnolia Set 2: Jam > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > St. Stephen > Born Cross Eyed > New Potato Caboose > Caution > Eclipse (1) > China Doll > Playing in the Band > The Wheel > I Know You Rider E: One More Saturday Night Comment: (1) Pink Floyd cover, last played 10/01/11

No comments: