Sunday, April 24, 2011

Music for a change

I have used the subject matter more than a few times, but what the heck. Last night I saw Acoustic Hot Tuna in this small venue in the Chelsea section of Manhattan, called The Hiro Ballroom. If it had 200 people, it was a lot. Real nice place and the acoustics were excellent. I never get tired of seeing these guys acoustic or electric. Just phenominal. Below is the setlist for those who may want to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011-04-23
Hiro Ballroom, New York, NY

What Are They Doing In Heaven Today?
Mama Let Me Lay It On You
Second Chances
I See The Light
Hesitation Blues
Death Don’t Have No Mercy
Barbecue King
I Know You Rider
Things That Might Have Been
99 Year Blues
Come Back Baby
That'll Never Happen No More
Been So Long
Candy Man
Freight Train tease
How Long Blues
Keep On Truckin'
Uncle Sam Blues
I Am The Light Of This World
Nine Pound Hammer


Encore:
Embryonic Journey



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineup:
Jorma Kaukonen - guitar, vox
Jack Casady - bass

No comments: