Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mets doings/Today in Bob History

Well, at least the Mets didn't get swept by the Fishes. I hope that whatever was bothering Reyes is just a temporary glitch. They need him in the lineup. The good news is that the Mets are 10 games over .500, 1 1/2 games behind Atlanta and 2 in front of the Phillies. The next 3 series before the All Star break is most important. They need to have a strong showing against the Nationals, and then they play 2 division leaders, Cincinatti and Atlanta, and need to do good as well.
Exactly 10 years ago today, I went to the best Who concert EVER. I had seen them many times, but they pulled out some rare tunes and were just amazing. It was the PNC BAnk Arts Center in Holmdel N.J. I have been searching for this show for ages but to no avail. If anyone out there has a copy, I have some good music to trade.
The setlist:
01-07-2000: Holmdel, NJ, P.N.C. Bank Arts Center
I Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, I Don't Know Myself, My Wife, The Relay, The Seeker, Baba O'Riley, Bargain, I'm One, Pinball Wizard, The Real Me, Magic Bus, Behind Blue Eyes, You Better You Bet, Who Are You, 5:15, Won't Get Fooled Again, The Kids Are Alright, Let's See Action, My Generation

No comments: