Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cablevision/ABC

Just another episode where the consumer gets the dirty end of the stick. I am not a watcher of Lost or the Oscars or most anything on ABC, however there are many people who do watch, and if this does happen it will be horrible. They say we should call Cablevision and say lose ABC, lose my business. A few years ago, the same thing happened with Time Warner and ABC..which was taken off the air for a few days. When it was restored, there was a full page ad in the daily newspapers saying you have a choice of cable systems. That is a total lie. In my neighborhood, it is Cablevision or nothing. Sure you can get Direct TV, but in the apartment building I live in, I am by the fire escape, so I am not allowed to have that. James(I Am As Dumb As I Look)Dolan, doesn't give a s**t about the consumers. He makes tons of money from his cable system, sports teams and what ever else he owns. Of course ABC is also to blame, wanting 40 million. The end is the 2 babies fight, and the people who pay their hard earned money get the shaft. Very sad!

No comments: