Wednesday, June 24, 2009

M*E*T*S

I wrote the subject matter like that, because the Mets have too many people on the DL and it is beginning to look like a M*A*S*H unit. I believe that it is a direct connection to that World Baseball Classic, played before the season started. Why do you have something like that BEFORE the season, where it can take it's toll later on which it seems to be doing. All I know is, the Mets better get healthy in a hurry, otherwise this season can slip away real fast.

1 comment:

O Face said...

Hey Smoke Dog,

Every team has injuries. It's part of the game. Look at what the Yankees had to deal with the past few years. I don't think it's just the injuries. This Met team has no heart or testicular fortitude. They choke year after year. There's no leadership in the locker room and the manager thinks he's a comedian. "that was gansta" what a jizzerk. I think they should all just chill out on the bean pies and get back to playing baseball. Speaking of bean pies, how are you doing. Still rocking the shit out of those brick oven pizzas ?
Hell yeah Smoke Doggy Dog. Throw 'em down.
Get your slice on playa.
So are you still rocking and rolling ? Do you play any Blue Grass music ? Hey, Have you ever seen The Real Housewives of New Jersey ? I bet those broads would melt over you on stage. With your sweaty, funk riddin, smelly ass. Chicks eat that shit up. You would know all about that. Hey have you ever had a mullett ? I bet you have some fly locks. word. Ever feather and layer those locks ? I bet with your name you've probably had some serious dreads huh ? Damn Smoke Fuck, you must get more ass than a toilet seat. Lucky Bitch.
Ok, shit breath, I gotta scratch my ass. Take care and keep rocking your chubby little fingers off.