Friday, March 20, 2009

Wish I could have been there....

The Allman Brothers are in the midst of their annual run at The Beacon Theater here in New York. This is their 40th anniversary, so at each show there is a special guest. There have been many good ones since the run started, but last night was the best so far. Eric Clapton. He did 6 songs, Key To The Highway, Anyday, Little Wing, Why Does Love Have To Be So Sad, Dreams, and of course Layla. I would love to get a copy of that show. As I said in the subject matter, wish I could have been there.

2 comments:

O Face said...

What's up there Jelly Belly.
I haven't been able to comment in a while because I've been working on my music and got my taint detailed. I've really been enjoying your blizzogs though. You are a very easy read, have you ever thought of being published ?
I'm a huge "Brothers" fan. I saw the Clapton show. I always try to get to a few of the shows at the Beacon. It's simply off the hook. There's nothing like a good old Rock n Roll show my friend. Well, maybe a nice Liverwurst Hoagie with horseradish mustard and meatballs. So I wanted to ask you for a recommendation, I'm in the market for some new snorkling equipment. Any advice would be mostest appreciated. Word.
Ok ButterBean, I'm gonna get my back waxed for the upcomming summer. Stay golden Pony Boy

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.