Monday, February 2, 2009

A Super Thought

Well, football is done for another year. Yes there is the Pro Bowl next week, but nobody I know watches it. It is like The Who Cares Bowl.
The Super Bowl was one of the better games in recent years. I know the argument has cropped up which was better, last year, or Sunday's game. Regardless, it was a good game down to the wire and you can't ask for more. The only curious thing to me and with the people I hung out with was, why didn't Arizona get the ball first after they won the coin toss. That didn't make sense to me. I am not saying that going on defense first was the reason they lost, but this is The Super Bowl for goodness sakes, don't you want to try and score first?
Well, at least Arizona got there. Not an easy task to be sure.

No comments: