Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random thoughts....

Hello out there. I haven't posted anything since the New Year. I eventually was going to, but I guess I wasn't in the mood to write anything since the Jets collapsed they way they did, but here goes.

Well it's January, which means the Rangers feel the need to play inconsistent as they do after playing strong in the fall. I know this won't last, but they better get their act together.
Eric Mangini is now coach of Cleveland, and the Jets still don't have a new one. I see that Johnson and Tannenbaum had a real good plan on getting a replacement. Plus Favre still hasn't decided on whether to retire or not. Looks like business as usual for the Jets
Oh yeah, The Giants play the Eagles on Sunday. Should prove to be intersting. It is difficult to win a Super Bowl, but I would imagine the Giants would like to do what only a few teams did and win 2 in a row. They don't have Plaxico this time, and the Eagles are no slouch. Stay tuned...

No comments: