Friday, December 26, 2008

Doomsday Scenario?

This is like a movie script, but with a potential for a not happy ending for the Jets. Don't get me wrong, I want to see the Jets make the playoffs, but the scenario is setting up for something else. Consider this: The Jets get Favre.
Chad is released and signs with the Dolphins. The first game of the season, Chad has a chance to beat the Jets, but falls short. If the Dolphins had won, you would have heard the words revenge, payback etc. But this Sunday's game has much more at stake. Chad can knock the Jets out of the playoffs. Consider this too: if before the season, someone said to Chad about these games, which scenario would you like better, you don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure which one he would rather have. I will be there Sunday with my usual tailgate crew, and hope for the best. I hate to say this, but the tailgate party may be the best part of the day.

No comments: