Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some thoughts....10/26/08

First...yes I am gald the Jets won. However, Favre was HORRIBLE. The offense never got a good rhythm going. The people I sit with at the game, said why can't the Jets blow out a team like KC? It should never have been close. Now the schedule gets tougher.
Second, NY Rangers keep rolling along. Shame what happened to Renny. It's amazing things like that don't happen more often.
Lastly, in a previous blog entry, I wrote that I am not that interested in the World Series, although it would be nice to see TB win, just because it is their first time in. Someone commented how can I say that. I should be a fan of the game. Well, I hate the Phillies and always have, and have no rooting interest in TB. So in that thought, I really don't care.

2 comments:

O Face said...

Wow Smoke Man,

You seem hostile today. I hope you aren't pent up inside. You have to release the hounds if you fell me.
The Jizzets won in spight of Favre today. He was horrible. Sort of like his thong was splitting him in two. Why didn't they run the ball more. The Chiefs can't stop the run. Also Bone Daddy, the D looked bad today. Who the hell was the KC's QB ? He lit the Jets up.
They have to tighten up back there in the secondary like your nuts on a cold day.
Regarding the baseball game, you don't need a rooting interest to enjoy the spectacle of the World Series. Rooting isn't a must. I'm a NY fan too but I want to see a good series for the love of the game. But that's why we live in America Spliff dude. We can all have our opinions and get our blogs on.
Lets go Rangers Cus, Henrik was off the hook in da shootout yesterday. When he denied Sidney I almost busted a nut. Yeah man that was choice. Time to go home slice.
Blog on Smoke Man.....
Oface out....

UncleJohn said...

Hey There! Yes we would love to see the Jets dominate and it hardly ever happens. On the upside, they have a winning record and if Favre and the boys can tighten things up down the stretch, we could see them in the playoffs and then the.......