Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Back!

After not posting anything since January, I thought it was time to get back into the swing of things. I originally started this to be about sports and music, but it seemed to be only about sports. I will make it my business to talk about both.
As far as music, I saw one of the best concerts I have ever seen back in Feb. Clapton/Winwood.
Just phenominal. Saw some good stuff after that but nothing to compare. Had tickets to The Allman Brothers and Yes, not together of course, but both tours were cancelled. BUMMER.
And just to touch on sports, Back in April, saw the Rangers eliminate the Devils at The Prudential center. I am also glad the Mets are playing much better. Maybe this could be the start of something big..
And Jets training camp starts soon. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! However this could be my last year as a season ticket holder, as well as many people I know, since the Jets are starting PSL's...Personal Seat Licenses. This is my 26th year, and I shouldn't have to pay legalized extortion.
More on all fo this soon!!

No comments: