Monday, September 24, 2007

Good Sports Sunday

Besides sports, I plan on talking about music here. Not much going on in that department, but not only will I talk about the band I am in...we just jam, not gigging yet...I will aslo talk about music I am intersted in too.
Getting back to sports, it was a satisfying day for those of us who are Mets and Jets fans. Firstly, the Mets still have a hold on the division lead, although they should have wrapped that up by now, I am confident they will.
As for the Jets,it was nice to see a win at home. I am a season ticket-holder for what is now my 25th year!! I happen to meet these guys in the lot at Giants Stadium, and have been partying with them for 24 years! Here's hoping for at least 24 more!!
Let's hope the Jets get some more wins under their belt

No comments: